Tuesday, January 09, 2007

When I was younger I used to play a lot of games on my computer, but now situation is changed I use mostly computer especially to solve problems with my study I mean simulating, preparing some papers and so on. Of course I use it to listen to the music and to play movies. I have many movies in English downloaded from Internet and I connected my computer with TV and conclusion is following: I can watch the movies on TV. In the end I want to say something about my very special hobby, which is gardening. Taky ještě popsat + slovíčka
So as you can see my hobbies are very various and I am satisfied by it. I have never liked travelling. I know it’s very popular hobby, but I didn’t like it. I think that I can use more effective earned money than by travel. However now I would like to visit some country where is spoken in English to improve my English knowledge. Except Britain, USA or Canada.
I know in England is not only popular football, but rugby, fishing, cricket, rowing, horse-riding are popular as well. Some sports are very dangerous. Many people look for adrenaline sport like bun gee – jumping. Well... I don’t like those sports. To do some sport you can visit many places, for example gyms, bowling arenas, ice hockey stadiums. Some disciplines of athletics. Runs on different distances, weight, pole-jump, high-jump, long-jump, javelin throw.