Sunday, March 11, 2007

My attitude to sports

I like doing sport. I used to play tennis for ten years but I stopped doing this, because it was more and more expensive. Now I play table tennis, volleyball, and basketball. I like florball very much but I have nowhere to do that. Last year I start doing roller-skating. I’d like to improve in it. There is not enough equipment in Hlučín. But in Ostrava there is very good skate park with special equipment like funbox, radius, U-ramp etc. Someone can found in boring but I like doing and inventing new figures which are more difficult and sometimes more dangerous. I’d like to try squash as well. When I have lots of money I will try bungee-jumping. It must be exciting. Or I’ll try paraschoting, it must be greatfull to fall down through air. I also like swimming. I can swim for a long time but I am not very fast. I do cycling very often. I like cycling to far distances. In winter I play ice hockey. I don’t know why but I hate football. It’s an only one sport I really don’t like. It’s maybe because when I was smaller everybody used to play football but I used to play tennis.